Offbeat Career in Accent Training
Voice and Accent Training are gaining prominence the world over. With more and more offshore businesses being set up in countries such as India and China, etc, there is a growing requirement for voice and accent training for employees so they can work at par with their International counterparts.
Who is a Voice and Accent Trainer?
Accent Training is considered to be a very lucrative career option today, especially with the influx of BPO’s, call centers and international businesses.
Proper voice and accent training ensure that employees can communicate with International clients effectively, in the language and accent that they understand best and are most used to.
Perhaps the most important role of a Voice and Accent trainer is to help individuals to learn proper pronunciation, voice modulation, listening and speaking skills.
Responsibilities and Qualities of a Voice and Accent Trainer
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A stronghold of the language (English) and good knowledge of grammar, pronunciation, spellings, and vocabulary.
- Ability to speak clearly and fluently.
- Effective training skills – the ability to teach and train other individuals.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the right accents.
- Ability to hold the interest and attention of those seeking training.
- Self-confidence coupled with the ability to infuse confidence in others.
Who can be a Voice and Accent Trainer?
Almost anyone can become a successful voice and accent trainer if they have the right amount of interest and dedication to prove themselves.
Youngsters, adults and even housewives can train to become successful trainers.
Are you a Voice and Accent Trainer? Share your experiences with us. Contact Us