Building an Offbeat Career in Accent Training
A voice and accent trainer career can be a rewarding experience. In fact, Voice and Accent Training are gaining prominence the world over.
And with more offshore businesses being set up in countries like India and China, there is a growing need for voice and accent training.
For instance, it is the best way to train employees so they can work on par with their international counterparts.
Who is a Voice and Accent Trainer?
Accent Training is a lucrative career option today, especially with the influx of BPO’s, call centres and international businesses.
Proper voice and accent training ensure that employees can communicate with International clients effectively. And that too in the language and accent they understand best and are mostly used to.
The key role of a Voice and Accent trainer is to help individuals learn proper pronunciation, voice modulation, listening and speaking skills.
ALSO READ: Offbeat career with Museums
Responsibilities and Qualities of a Voice and Accent Trainer
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A stronghold of the language (English) and good knowledge of grammar, pronunciation, spellings, and vocabulary.
- Ability to speak clearly and fluently.
- Effective training skills. The ability to teach and train other individuals.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the right accents.
- Ability to hold the interest and attention of those seeking training.
- Self-confidence coupled with the ability to infuse confidence in others.
Who Can Be a Voice and Accent Trainer?
Anyone can establish a successful voice and accent trainer career if they have the right amount of interest and dedication to prove themselves.
Youngsters, adults and even housewives can train to become successful trainers.
Are you a Voice and Accent Trainer? Share your experiences with us. Contact Us